Sunday, November 23, 2008

A Birthday Fit for a Princess

Faith turned 5.. Wow, how time goes by fast. She had setch a blast. Everything was Cinderella! It was so much fun we had a magician and he made a rabbit come out of a bucket and a dove came out of a balloon. It was so amazing. Faith had all of her great friends there to share her special day. Thanks to everyone that helped Faith's Birthday be so magical. It really was very nice, it turned out so perfect! And who could forget the yummy Cinderella cake and Ice Cream? Not Me! Faith got so many great gifts from everyone. Faith had all her friends from school, dance and from home come and make this day so special for her. On the way home from her party she says " I had setch a great Birthday, Mom." and that is just the words that I wanted to hear. At the end of the day that is what makes all the hard work worth it! Faith you have really grown before my eyes. I really wish I could turn back time and make you "My little baby" again but then I wouldn't have all the wonderful great memories that you create everyday. I want to make every day of your life special and something that you will remember for the rest of your life! I love you mama! I hope you had a great day. Here is to your 5Th Birthday. With Love.

1 comment:

Tawn said...

Thanks for the invite to Faith's party, we had a good time, although my little MoNkEy was acting like a mean GORILLA! HA-HA! He was so onry!!!! Anyway, her party turned out SO CUTE! LOTS OF FUN!!!!!! :) Love you guys so much!